But, they know even if they get caught; they still won the election because elections are NEVER reversed due to fraud/cheating. In their eyes it makes the risk worth it and I'm sure they either get the perpetrators who are caught off, or compensate them. I'm not sure about the first election, but I have no doubt whatsoever, Obama did not actually win his second term.
From World Net Daily:
Two Democrats in Indiana have been found guilty of submitting unauthorized names on the petition that placed then-Sen. Barack Obama on the 2008 presidential election primary ballot, meaning he likely did not qualify.
Fox News reports the jury in South Bend found guilty on all counts former longtime St. Joseph County Democratic Party chairman Butch Morgan Jr. and former county Board of Elections worker Dustin Blythe.
The two faced accusations of petition fraud and forgery, as well as falsely making a petition.
The verdicts raise anew questions about election fraud by Democrats, a subject that was analyzed after the 2012 election.
"In reality, although no single instance or aspect of vote fraud was likely enough to tip the election for Obama, the aggregate of their [Democrats] corrupt activities – including illegal campaign donations, taking advantage of states without voter ID requirements, military ballots delivered too late … may well have been," the analysis said.
Fox News reported that two former Indiana elections board officials who pleaded guilty said Morgan told Democrat officials and workers to fake the names and signatures that Obama and Hillary Clinton needed to qualify for the presidential race.
Prosecutor Stan Levco told Fox, "I think this helped uphold the integrity of the electoral system. Their verdict of guilt is not a verdict against Democrats, but for honest and fair elections."
Affidavits citing the testimony of former Board of Registration worker Lucas Burkett said the scheme was created in January 2008. Burkett reportedly was aboard the plan at first but later dropped out. Fox News reported he waited three years to reveal the scheme.
Fox News notes that if revelations about any forgeries were raised during the election, the petitions could have been challenged at that time.
A candidate who did not qualify with enough legitimate signatures at the time could have been removed from the ballot.
State law in Indiana requires candidates to have 500 signatures from each of the nine congressional districts to qualify. But in St. Joseph County, Obama qualified with only 534.
Prosecutors alleged that nine of the Obama petition pages apparently were forged, and each contained up to 10 names, bringing doubt on up to 90 names.
"If faked, [they] could have brought the Obama total below the legal limit required to qualify," Fox News reported.
Fox reported it was told by "numerous voters" they did not sign their names, nor did they authorize their names to be used.
"That's not my signature," said Charity Rorie, a mother of four. "It's scary, it's shocking. It definitely is illegal."
Added Robert Hunter Jr., "I did not sign for Barack Obama."
WND's extensive report on fraud in the 2012 race looked at claims that Obama, in some districts, got 100 percent of the vote, questions about absentee ballots and efforts by Democrats to prevent poll watchers from observing the election.
Some of the issues that were uncovered:
- • Seventy-five GOP vote inspectors were ordered to leave Philadelphia poll locations by Democrat poll judges. One judge was caught on audio. A court order sent them back but it's unknown what happened when they were gone. These poll locations were all within the 59 precincts where Romney received no votes.
• In Philadelphia, the Community Voters Project, an ACORN clone that employs some former ACORN workers, shredded Republican voter registrations. It's not the first time they have been in trouble.
• The Florida AFL-CIO threatened True the Vote and Tampa Fair Vote with legal action for submitting voter registration challenges.
• Maryland Representative Elijah Cummings issued a highly publicized threat against True the Vote and Election Integrity Maryland just for checking voter rolls. EIM found 11,000 questionable registrations, including 1,566 dead voters. The Maryland Board of Elections took no action.
• Cummings also attacked the Ohio Voter Integrity Project with the same baseless claims.
• Think Progress falsely claimed True the Vote was "under investigation" by Rep. Cummings, when in fact he has no legal authority to do so.
• Despite overwhelming nonpartisan public support for voter ID laws, Attorney General Eric Holder's Justice Department and liberal jurists have delayed, emasculated or defeated ID laws in Texas, Wisconsin, South Carolina, Arizona and Pennsylvania.
• Holder has vowed to fight voter ID laws as restricting voters' rights.
• The Obama administration "spiked investigations" of eight states that had major voter roll problems.
• The Holder Justice Department conspired with Project Vote on National Voter Registration Act (aka Motor Voter) enforcement lawsuits, which force state and local agencies to become, essentially, low income voter registration drives.
• In 2009 DOJ announced to its attorneys that it would not enforce voter roll maintenance laws because it wouldn't increase voter turnout.
- • 24 million invalid or inaccurate voter registrations
• 1.8 million deceased voters
• 2.75 million registered in multiple states.
There were a number of complaints about electronic voting machines that tallied votes for Democrats despite a Republican vote and a few instances of the opposite case.
- • Voters in Pueblo County, Colo., complained that their votes were being changed to Obama, reported local NBC affiliate KOAA.
• Maryland congressional candidate and veteran investigative journalist Ken Timmerman reported many voters claiming this happened to them, lodging complaints with vote judges. Timmerman has requested to see voting machine records.
• Maryland Delegate Kathy Afzali and Carroll County Commissioner Richard Rothschild have requested the FBI impound two electronic voting machines suspected of switching votes based on complaints from other voters, including a state official.
• Robert Ashcroft, a Republican poll watcher in Allentown, Pa., reported that about 5 to 10 percent of electronic votes would "change the selection back to default – to Obama."
• EVM problems were also reported to have occurred in Ohio, Nevada, North Carolina and Texas.
• A 2008 Fox News report showed how electronic voting machines can be infected with a computer virus to change votes. A Princeton University study in 2006 found the same thing.
- • Patrick Moran, son of longtime U.S. Rep. Jim Moran, was caught on video by James O'Keefe's Veritas Project, telling an undercover journalist how to commit vote fraud.
• Other Veritas videos showed Obama campaign officials in Texas, New Jersey and New York providing multiple forms to journalists posing as voters so that they could vote in two or more states.
• On Election Day, Veritas reporters recorded poll officials on camera telling voters not to vote for Romney.
• The Obama campaign continues to accept illegal donations from other countries. WND's Aaron Klein proved it by donating to the Obama campaign twice under the name "Osama bin Laden" using a Pakistani web address.
• WND has filed a complaint with the FEC demanding an investigation of overseas donations to the Obama campaign.
• In 2008, the Obama campaign accepted almost $30,000 from Palestinian donors.
• A Korean interpreter in Flushing, N.Y., directed Korean voters to vote Democrat. He was expelled from the poll.
• Two cases of forged votes were reported in Poughkeepsie, N.Y., by Republicans who discovered their votes had already been made.
• Non-citizens were charged with voting illegally in Austin, Minn.
• Cases of double voting in Ohio are being investigated.
• Non-citizen allegedly voted in Iowa
• Double voting is being investigated in North Carolina
• NBC reported dead voters voting in California
• Mentally disabled were coaxed to vote for Obama in North Carolina
• Widespread absentee vote fraud is being investigated in South Texas
• A non-English-speaking, under-18 youth reported he was "told he can vote."
• Many other cases
The Obama administration is widely regarded as the most lawless in U.S. history. This much you already know.
Not enough votes to pass Obamacare? Bribe senators. Don't like the Defense of Marriage law? Refuse to defend it in court. Congress won't pass the "Dream Act" granting amnesty to a million illegals? Do it yourself by executive fiat. Don't want to defend America's borders? Sue states that do. Don't like congressional inquiries? Ignore their subpoenas.