I once ranted and raved on a blog called Seaspook's Rants. Since coming ashore I've observed how things work and I've come to the conclusion that we all eventually become Democrats. The honorable, only after death.
A New Standard Has Been Set
Memorable Presidential lies:
We were attacked (in the Gulf of Tonkin)
I am not a crook
Read my lips - No new taxes
I did not have sex with that woman... Miss Lewinski
Iraq has weapons of mass destruction (not sure that was a lie)
· I will have the most transparent administration in history.
· The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.
· I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.
· The IRS is not targeting anyone.
· It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.
· If I had a son.
· I will put an end to the type of politics that "breeds division, conflict and cynicism".
· You didn't build that!
· I will restore trust in Government.
· The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.
· The public will have 5 days to look at every bill that lands on my desk.
· It's not my red line - it is the world's red line.
· Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.
· We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.
· I am not spying on American citizens.
· ObamaCare will be good for America
· You can keep your family doctor.
· Premiums will be lowered by $2500.
· If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan.
· It's just like shopping at Amazon
· I knew nothing about "Fast and Furious" gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels
· I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups
· I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi
· I have never met my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and that was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago And, I have never lived with that uncle. (He finally admitted today, (12-05-2013) that heDID know his uncle and that heDID live with him.
· And the biggest one of all, under oath: "I, Barrack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America."