12/28/2013

A New Standard Has Been Set


Memorable Presidential lies:

LBJ:
We were attacked (in the Gulf of Tonkin)
Nixon:
I am not a crook
GHW Bush:
Read my lips - No new taxes
Clinton:
I did not have sex with that woman... Miss Lewinski
GW Bush:
Iraq has weapons of mass destruction (not sure that was a lie)
Obama:
·      I will have the most transparent administration in history.
·      The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.
·      I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.
·      The IRS is not targeting anyone.
·      It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.
·      If I had a son.
·      I will put an end to the type of politics that "breeds division, conflict and cynicism".
·      You didn't build that!
·      I will restore trust in Government.
·      The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.
·      The public will have 5 days to look at every bill that lands on my desk.
·      It's not my red line - it is the world's red line.
·      Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.
·      We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.
·      I am not spying on American citizens.
·      ObamaCare will be good for America
·      You can keep your family doctor.
·      Premiums will be lowered by $2500.
·      If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan.
·      It's just like shopping at Amazon
·      I knew nothing about "Fast and Furious" gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels
·      I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups
·      I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi
·      I have never met my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and that was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago And, I have never lived with that uncle. (He finally admitted today, (12-05-2013) that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him.
·      And the biggest one of all, under oath:
    "I, Barrack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the             Constitution of the United States of America."

No comments:

Post a Comment