Concentration of Methamphetamine Activity

I have no idea what the implications are of this, but I found it interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Rural folks who don't wanna work. Southern Indiana is FULL of 'em.

    If you broke that down by county it'd be 90% in the southern half of Indiana. the other 10% would be folks that are in the White supremacist gangs in the rural north central area.

    Doesn't surprise me a bit.