9/20/2013

Do Women Hold Grudges



Martha  recently lost her husband. She had him cremated and brought his ashes  home.

Picking up the urn that he was in, she poured him out on the  patio table..

Then, while tracing her fingers in the ashes, she  started talking to him....

"You know that dishwasher you promised  me? I bought it with the insurance money".
 

She  paused for a minute tracing her fingers in the ashes then said, "Remember  that car you promised me? Well, I also bought it with the insurance  money".

Again, she paused for a few minutes and while tracing her  fingers in the ashes she said, 
"Remember that diamond ring you promised  me? Bought it too, with the insurance money".

Finally, still tracing  her fingers in the ashes, she said, "Remember that blow job I promised  you?"

"Here it  comes."

No comments:

Post a Comment