3/26/2013

The Profiler Said Obama’s Behavior “Shouts At Us.”

This article from World Net Daily below, confirms my fears about Obama, his rhetoric, his actions and those of his acolytes like Eric Holder and Janet Napolitano.  This forensic profiler thinks Obama is anticipating a declaration of martial law.

Their arrogance, obvious lies, refusal to show any regard for the judicial and legislative branches, and unilateral actions tell me they feel empowered to do anything they want and don't expect any serious opposition.

My biggest concern; how will the military react in the face of a major show of aggression by the executive branch.

1 comment:

  1. Well I live not far from DC, Frederick Maryland to be exact. There are a lot of military people here, retired and active.
    I know a pile of LE officers as well, my fiancé is a Trooper.
    I stop in for a beer...or beers, at my local VFW or the one in Gettysburg Penn at least once a week.

    And I will tell you , right down to the very last man, THEY HATE OBAMA'S GUTS !
    All of em. Military , LE officers, veterans, they all think he is a low life son of a bitch.
    And right down to a man, they all say if the shit ever hits the propeller, they will honor their oath and they will fulfill their duty that comes with their oath.

    All that leaves that Bastard Obama with to back him up, are his DHS goons.
    Those DHS weenies are no match for the guys who hang out at my VFW post, or any cop I know.
    Obama better think long and hard before he opens that Pandoras Box.

    ReplyDelete